To remove your farm from the directory, send your request in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 2017 directory will be:
• Printed inside the November/December 2016 issue of Warmbloods Today magazine
• Available online year round on our 2 websites
• Updated frequently during the year as farms are added
• Broadcast occasionally to our email database
• Organized by state/province and zip in North America
If you are a North American breeder and wish to be included in the guide, there are two options:
1) Fill out the form for a FREE Basic Listing. It includes your farm name, city, state/province and zip code.
If you need to correct an existing listing, please send us an email.
For privacy purposes, street addresses and email addresses will not be listed.
IF YOUR FARM WAS LISTED IN THE 2016 DIRECTORY, YOUR BASIC LISTING WILL REMAIN IN THE 2017 DIRECTORY AND THERE IS NO NEED TO RESUBMIT, UNLESS YOU WISH TO UPGRADE OR RENEW A DELUXE LISTING.
2) Gain more visibility for your farm! Upgrade to the Deluxe Listing (or renew your expired Deluxe
Listing), which includes the Basic Listing plus your website and a 120 character description of what
what you are offering. E.g, "Holsteiners and Oldenburgs for jumping, dressage & eventing. Foals to 4-year-
olds under saddle." This allows viewers of the directory to search for key words in your description.
Cost is $49/year. As a bonus, you will also receive a free subscription to the magazine.
North America's best guide for locating sport horse breeders.
Click on image below to view sample listings.
© 2013-2017 Warmblood Publishing LLC,
Warmbloods Today and